Acrylic Gel by Golden
Acrylic Gel Mediums by Golden are used to build textures, create glazes, extend paint and change finishes. Available in five different consistencies, from viscous to a soft gel, each is abailbe in gloss, semi-gloss and matte finishes. Acrylics Gels are colorless paints that can also make great adhesives for college and mixed media work. Once dried, gel mediums are flexible and water & UV resistant.
- Soft Gels: thin and once mixed with color produce a brilliant glaze. Can be used as a base for wet blending and an adhesive.
- Regular Gels: ideal for extending paint, regulating transparency without changing consistency and great for impasto.
- Heavy Gels: thick and once blended with colors can increase body. Great for holding peaks
- Extra Heavy Gels: thicker and once blended with colors can increase body. Great for holding peaks.
- High Solid Gels: similar in body to extra heavy gels. Shrink less than other gels, blend well with colors and retain brush strokes once dried.