40 ART: Bucks County's BIGGEST little Art Show
Opening Night & Main Event: Friday, July 21, 2017 @ 7 p.m.
Remaining artwork on display and available for purchase through the weekend:
Saturday 7/22, 10am – 5pm & Sunday 7/23, noon - 4pm.
Every July, 100's of artists ranging from beginner to well–established submit their artwork to Phoenix Art Supplies & Framing's 40 ART event. All artwork submitted is 5" x 7" and unsigned*.
Art collectors and appreciators flock to the opening event for their chance to purchase original works of art. All artwork is priced at $40 per and sold anonymously.
Want to submit your artwork?
Everyone is welcome and all artwork is exhibited. Entries are not juried, but criteria below must be met.
Entry dates: July 10 – 16 during normal business hours.
Rules for Entry
Criteria for acceptance:
– Maximum of 3 entries per artist. Each entry is $5 per entry.
– Outside dimensions of artwork must be 5" x 7". Artwork may not exceed or be smaller than 5" x 7".
– Artwork may be matted (to the outside dimension of 5" x 7") but NOT FRAMED. Matting is optional; not nessesary. The must is an outside dimention of 5" x 7".
– UNSIGNED. No signature or identifying mark on the front of the artwork. (You may sign or attach a business card to the back.)
– Open to any medium on any surface and any subject.
– Photography is accepted but must have a solid backing board (Foam core is recommended.)
– Giclees and other types of reproduced prints not accepted. Original artwork only.
– Artwork that is fragile or not fixed or dry (sculpture, pastel, wet paint) should be protected accordingly. We take every precaution to protect your work, but given the volume of entries sometimes these conditions make it more difficult.
All artwork will be priced at $40. Artist receives $25 if their artwork sells. Artists will be notifiied a few days after the end of the show of the sold/unsold status of their artwork. Payment for sold artwork will be mailed within a few days of the show.
Finally, though we have never yet needed to exercise it, we reserve the right to not include offensive pieces.
Note: All unsold artwork must be picked up by August 31, 2015. Artwork that is not picked up will be disposed of.
*At the buyers request, we will provide the artist's contact info (phone and/or email)—to enable the buyer to arrange a signing of the work. (We do not make these arrangements). We will provide this contact information unless specifically requested that we do not by the the artist. Buyers and artists are welcome to meet at Phoenix during regular business hours for signing.
Stay informed about this and other events! Receive the email newsletter.